We welcome the world every day with our bare face. Emotions and overall health can be easily revealed by the way the skin of our face looks. Nourishing and repairing skincare is one of the tools for a happy and healthy face.
Learn hands-on how to create customized facial skincare with kind ingredients. All products are vegan!
• 5 full size products in beautiful glass jars and foam bottle (over $80 retail value)
• A manual with professional colour photos and an overview of the recipes, techniques, and ingredients featured in the workshop ($25 retail value)
• The knowledge to create these products at home
• The properties and uses of various oils, butters, and plants
• The theory behind different skincare formulations
• The tools and techniques for making gentle facial products
• Gentle Foaming Cleanser – Made with aloe vera, liquid castile soap, and essential oils tailored to various skin types
• Herbal Facial Toner – This gentle toner is made with floral waters tightens and tones the pores while hydrating the skin.
• Clay Facial Exfoliant and Mask – A fine blend of clay, seeds and herbs, that can be used as an exfoliant or as a nourishing mask
• Green Tea Regenerating Serum - An highly concentrated serum that includes a base of macerated flowers, camellia oil, and specific essential oils for different skin types
• Good Morning World Moisturizer – Welcome the day with this moisturizing cream customized with essential oils for your skin type
When? Sunday February 4, 10:00am-2:30pm
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, 29 Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL
Cost: $115 *all materials, fees, and taxes included*
Only 6 spots!
Have questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We need a minimum of 3 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancelation is done by January 26 (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!).
Click Below to Register!