Get your belly and your skin ready for a workshop like you have never seen before! We have once again partnered with Stacey Tuttle - the holistic nutritionist behind Your Glowing Health - to give you the tools you need to properly feed your skin inside AND out!
The workshop will start with Stacey guiding you through nutrition and lifestyle practices that will nourish your skin from the inside! You’ll learn the science behind holistic skincare while cooking AND EATING a delicious meal. Come hungry!
After enjoying these potent glow foods, we’ll learn about how to nourish your skin topically. We’ll use food-based ingredients to make powerful skincare that will keep that radiance going!
All our food and skincare are Vegan! Ready to integrate holistic skincare practices into your everyday life?
• 4 full size skincare products (over $60 retail value)
• Manual with an overview of the nutrition and lifestyle practices, the recipes, the skincare formulations & techniques featured in the workshop (over $25 retail value)
• The knowledge to incorporate holistic skincare practices into your lifestyle.
Cook, Eat, Create:
• Carrot Humus – Quick to make, this humus is perfect when you are on the go. Chickpeas, turmeric and delicious roasted carrots for max flavour and also potent source of Vitamin A!
• Avocado Chocolate Mousse – You can eat this raw mousse as breakfast or dessert. Packed with healthy fats, antioxidants and vitamin C from avocado, cacao and amla.
• Mineral Broth with Rice Noodles & Shaved Veggies – Minerals are indispensable for a good healthy skin. This powerful broth increases the bioavailability of the minerals.
• Lemon Exfoliating Night Serum - Clear your skin from dead cells while you sleep with this gentle serum.
• Amla Clarifying Mask – Amla is widely used in Ayurveda. It’s extremely rich in vitamin C (about 30% more than oranges), antioxidants and minerals. Your face is going to love it!
• Purifying Ginger Bath Salts – Get ready to sweat! This is an adaptation of a traditional Ayurveda practice. This blend raises your body temperature and it’s known to help sweat out impurities and melt your stress away.
• Whipped Mango Body Butter – With mango butter, shea butter, and a few other goodies. This is a light and moisturizing cream perfect to use during the change of seasons.
When? Sunday April 29, 10am-4:00pm
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, 29 Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL
Cost: $155 *all materials, fees and taxes included*
Only 6 spots!
Have questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We need a minimum of 4 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancellation is done by April 20th (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!).
Click Below to Register!