We are doing it again! SeaBerry Studios and Maureen Power (Artisanal Soap Maker Extraordinaire) will be offering another workshop on how to make handcrafted soap!
As usual all products are vegan!
• 3 regular size soaps and respective 3 cavity soap mold
• 5 mini-soaps and respective 5 cavity soap mold
• A manual with colour photos and an overview of the recipes, techniques, and ingredients featured in the workshop
• The knowledge to create these products at home safely
*the soap molds might have different designs than the ones shown in the photos*
• The tools and techniques necessary to create luxurious artisanal soaps (including how handle lye safely)
• The properties and uses of various oils, butters, and essential oils
• The theory behind different soap formulations
• Castile Soap – The most traditional of all artisanal soaps! A pure olive oil soap so gentle that might be used in the baby’s skin
• Avocado Lime Soap - A rich soap with cocoa butter, avocado oil and a the uplifting properties of a citrus blend of essential oils
• Master Soap Batch – Learn how to make a master batch that can then be used to make custom soaps tailored to your needs
• Lavender Soap – Use the master batch to make a soothing lavender soap with pure lavender essential oil
When? Saturday April 13th, 10:00am-3pm
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, 29 Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL
Cost: $155 *all materials, fees and taxes included*
Space is Limited!
Have questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We need a minimum of 4 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancellation is done by April 5th (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!). Students will have to bring a container to place the freshly made soaps and some blankets to wrap the container and keep the soaps warm (all this will make sense during the workshop and more info will be provided upon registration).
Click Below to Register!