Join us for a full day creating amazing summer-loving skincare with kind ingredients!
All products are vegan!
• 5 full size products in beautiful packaging ($50 retail value)
• A manual with professional colour photos and an overview of the recipes, techniques, and ingredients featured in the workshop ($25 retail value)
• The knowledge to create these products at home and to safely enjoy the sun
• The properties and uses of various oils, butters, and plants
• The theory behind different skincare formulations
• The tools and techniques for making summer-loving products
• Shine On Cooling Moisturizer –A light cream with apricot kernel oil and mango butter. It also contains peppermint essential oil to cool you down and micas to add a sun-kissed sparkle.
• Rose Kiss Lip Balm – The perfect lip balm with sunscreen properties to carry in your purse all summer long
• Juniper Deodorant – Not your baking soda deodorant! In fact there is no baking soda at all! It helps control odour and absorb sweat
• Bugs Away Spray - Includes a cocktail of essential oils with insect repelling properties. Also learn how to adapt the recipe for different needs.
• Aloe Sun Repair Lotion – Luxurious ingredients and packed with antioxidants. It is a refreshing cream to apply after a day in the sunshine
When? Saturday July 7, 10am-2:30pm
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL (Full address sent a week before the workshop)
Cost: $110 *all materials, fees and taxes*
Only 6 spots!
Have questions? contact email@example.com
NOTE: We need a minimum of 3 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancelation is done by June 29 (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!).
Click Below to Register!