Get your skin ready to face the fall and winter months! Join us for this unique mini-workshop on crafting skincare made with kind ingredients. This is the perfect workshop if you always wanted to learn how to make skincare but did not know where to start! All products are vegan!
• 3 full size products in beautiful packaging ($30 retail value)
• A manual with professional colour photos and an overview of the recipes, techniques, and ingredients featured in the workshop ($25 retail value)
• The knowledge to create these products at home and to safely enjoy the sun
• The properties and uses of various oils, butters, and plants
• The theory behind different skincare formulations
• The tools and techniques for making simple skincare products
• Sunshine Lip Balm – A perfect tube balm to use throughout the day made with olive oil and hemp oil
• Salty Orange Body Scrub – The mighty salt scrub with the reinvigorating scent of sweet orange to get your skin ready for the change of seasons.
• Morning Joy Body Butter – A rich cream with shea butter that provides deep nourishment and relief to the skin
When? Sunday October 29th, 10am-12:30pm
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, 29 Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL
Cost: $65 *all materials, fees and taxes included*
Only 6 spots!
Have questions? contact email@example.com
NOTE: We need a minimum of 3 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancelation is done by October 20th (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!).
Click Below to Register!