We love the holiday season but finding useful and personalized gifts can be a source of stress. Can SeaBerry help you during these jolly times?
During this mini-workshop (1.5h) you will learn hands-on how to create customized skincare with kind ingredients. They will be perfect to add to any stocking. Or put a couple of these products in a beautiful package for a custom-made gift that will surely impress.
• 6 lip balms with holiday themed labels (valued at $30)
• 6 bath soaks individually packaged in beautiful muslin bags (valued at $30)
• A handout of the recipes with colour photos and the ingredients featured in the workshop
• The knowledge to create these products at home
• The properties and uses of various oils, butters, and herbs
• The theory behind these skincare formulations
• The tools and techniques for making these gentle skincare products
• Sunshine Lip Balms – With hemp seed oil, it is the ideal tube balm to use throughout the day. Choose between Candy Cane and/or Chocolate-Orange essential oil based scents
• Restorative Bath Soaks – An indulgent mix of flowers, grains, salts, and more, that helps the body relax and unwind
When? Saturday November 25, 10:00am-11:30am
Where? SeaBerry Studios Lab, 29 Symonds Place, St. John’s, NL
Cost: $65 *all materials, fees, and taxes included*
Space is Limited!
Have questions? contact email@example.com
NOTE: We need a minimum of 3 people for the workshop to go ahead. Refund only if cancelation is done by November 17 (but you really don’t want to miss this, right?!).
Click Below to Register!